Note: Due to the Corona Pandemic, all members of our lab are in home office and all office hours are suspended until further notice. Please contact us via e-mail.
- Models of Personality Structure
- Dark Factor of Personality
- Trust in Automation & Interpersonal Trust
- Commonalities & Differences
- Influences of states and traits
- Structural equation modeling (SEM)
- Mediation & Moderation analysis
Papers (peer reviewed)
- Kraus, J., Scholz, D., & Baumann, M. (2020). What’s Driving Me? Exploration and Validation of a Hierarchical Personality Model for Trust in Automated Driving. Human factors.
- Kraus, J., Scholz, D., Messner, E. M., Messner, M., & Baumann, M. (2020). Scared to Trust?–Predicting Trust in Highly Automated Driving by Depressiveness, Negative Self-Evaluations and State Anxiety. Frontiers in Psychology, 10, 2917.
- Kraus, J., Scholz, D. , Stiegemeier, D., & Baumann, M. (2019).The more you know: trust dynamics and calibration in highly automated driving and the effects of take-overs, system malfunction, and system transparency. Human factors, 62(5), 718-736.
- Kraus, J. M., Nothdurft, F., Hock, P., Scholz, D., Minker, W., & Baumann, M. (2016). Human After All: Effects of Mere Presence and Social Interaction of a Humanoid Robot as a Co-Driver in Automated Driving. Adjunct Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Automotive User Interfaces and Interactive Vehicular Applications, 129-134.
- 2019: Statistic tutor for the lecture “Evaluation” by Morten Moshagen (University of Ulm)
- --- coming soon ---
Education / Degrees
- 2017-2019: M.Sc. Psychology, University of Ulm (advisors: Martin Baumann, Morten Moshagen)
- 2014-2017: B.Sc. Psychology, University of Ulm (advisor: Martin Baumann)
Research and academic experience
- Since 2020: Ph.D. Student at the Research Training Group "Statistical Modeling in Psychology" (advisor: Benjamin E. Hilbig)
- Since 2020: Research assistant at the Cognitive Psychology Lab (University of Koblenz-Landau)
- 2018: Visiting Student at the Tokyo Institute of Technology supported by the PROMOS Scholarship Programme
- 2016-2019: Student assistant at the department of Human Factors (University of Ulm)
- 2015-2019: Student assistant at the department of Clinical and Health Psychology (University of Ulm)
Award, grants, and scholarships
- 2018: PROMOS Scholarship for a master thesis, DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), University of Ulm